There’s no need to procrastinate when it comes to cleaning your windows. By taking a few simple steps, you can have them looking sparkling clean in no time. If you’re facing a task that seems a little too daunting – such as cleaning the outside of a window you can’t reach – don’t worry. There are plenty of ways to get the job done safely and effectively.
Tips To Clean outside Windows That Are Hard To Reach
Cleaning the outside of your windows doesn’t have to be a discouraging task. By taking some simple precautions and using the right tools, you can get the job done quickly and easily.
- Use a ladder to clean outside windows high up and difficult to reach but be sure to take all the necessary safety precautions. Make sure the ladder is stable and positioned correctly before climbing it. And always have someone else on hand to help support the ladder if possible.
- Use an extended wiper cleaning tool to clean outside windows that are hard to reach. These tools can help you get those high-up spots without putting yourself in a precarious position.
- Get a window washing kit that includes a water-fed pole. These systems allow you to clean your windows from the ground, making reaching those upper levels much easier and safer.
- You can also use a window vacuum cleaner for outside windows that are hard to reach. These devices are designed to suck up all the water and dirt from your windows, leaving them clean and streak-free.
- A magnetic window cleaner can also be used to clean outside windows without going outside. These cleaners use magnets to attach to your window, making it possible to clean both sides of the glass simultaneously.
- Use a mop with a long stick to clean outside windows on the ground floor. This will help you reach those lower windows without having to bend down.
- Hire a professional window cleaner if you don’t feel comfortable cleaning your own windows. This is often the best solution for difficult-to-reach windows, as they have the experience and equipment to get the job done safely.
How To Prepare for Cleaning Hard to Reach Windows
Before cleaning hard-to-reach windows, you will need to prepare by gathering the necessary supplies and equipment. You will need a ladder, bucket, window cleaner, squeegee, and a rag. You may also want to use a feather duster to clean cobwebs or a vacuum with a hose attachment to clean the window tracks.
To prepare the ladder, make sure it is stable and level. Place the bucket on the bottom step of the ladder. Fill the bucket with window cleaner and attach the squeegee. If you are using a feather duster or vacuum with a hose attachment, put those items in the bucket as well.
If you are cleaning windows on more than one level of your home, you will need to move the ladder and supplies to each level. Once you have everything you need, you are ready to start cleaning.
What Are The Different Ways To Access Windows For Cleaning?
Using A Ladder
There are a few different ways to access windows for cleaning. The most common is probably via a ladder, either placing the ladder directly underneath the window or to its side. However, it is important to learn the correct way to set up and use a ladder before attempting this method, as it can be dangerous if not done correctly. Additionally, be sure to check the weather forecast before using a ladder, as high winds can make them unstable. Ladders come in various sizes and can be made from different materials, such as aluminum or fiberglass. It is important to choose the right size ladder for the job and one that is sturdy and stable.
Extended Wiper Cleaning Tool
Another way to access windows for cleaning is by using an extended wiper cleaning tool. An extended wiper cleaning tool is a rod with a cloth or sponge on the end that can be used to reach high windows without the need for a ladder. Professional window cleaners often use these devices.
Water-Fed Pole is a window cleaning system that uses pure water to clean windows. The water is drawn from a container on the ground and then fed through a hose to the window cleaning pole. This system allows cleaners to reach windows that are high up or difficult to get to. The water is filtered and purified before it is used, so it does not leave any streaks or spots on the windows. It also helps eliminate the need for ladders or scaffolding, which can be dangerous and time-consuming.
Window Vacuum Cleaner
A window vacuum cleaner is also called a window vac and is designed to squeeze all dirt and small particles stuck even on the corners of your windows. Aside from sucking all dust and dirt, they also clear moisture and leave your window a streak-less finish.
Magnetic Window Cleaner
A magnetic window cleaner is a device that consists of two pads, one of which is attached to the window. The other pad is attached to the outside of the window. A cord connects the pads, and the device is moved up and down the window to clean it. This is a great option for those who don’t want to use a ladder but still need to clean their windows.
Window cleaning can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. By using the right tools and techniques, you can clean even the most difficult-to-reach windows in your house in no time. And if you need help, don’t hesitate to contact Silverlight Windows & Eaves for professional window cleaning services. We’ll take care of everything so that your windows are sparkling clean in no time!
Contact Silverlight Windows & Eaves
Silverlight is a professional window cleaning company located in Toronto, Ontario. We have been in the business for many years and have established a reputation for providing high-quality services to our customers. Our team of experienced and trained professionals use the latest equipment and techniques to ensure that every window is left sparkling clean.
Whether you have a small residential property or a large commercial building, Silverlight has the skills and expertise to handle all of your window cleaning needs. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and always strive to exceed our clients’ expectations. If you are in need of professional window cleaning services in Toronto, look no further than Silverlight Windows & Eaves.